Finnish Committee on Research Data organizes a
community discussion event on Finnish research data and international collaboration in the areas of open science, data policies and research infrastructures.
Participation is free but requires registration.
The themes of the event concentrate on Finnish presence in the development of international open science:
- The Finnish role in major international organisations on research data such as CODATA, RDA, and WDS.
- ATT, the Finnish national initiative on Open Science and Research.
- Coordinating a Finnish research data/open science initiative in the international context; a case study.
- Future trends and developments in European research infrastructures.
- Discussion: how should we set up an effective dialogue between Finnish national goals and global developments in open science and research data management?
The discussion will be held in English.